Builder SMOKED GARAGE
Contact [email protected]
Model Street 500
Sinner or Saint? A little bit of both are at the heart of this build. Like a gun-toting, cigarette-smoking, bourbon-swilling Man of the Lord. Don’t piss him off – he’ll knock out your teeth before praying for your soul.
Our first hardtail Street 500 “Copperhead” proved incredibly popular, and it wasn’t long before we were approached to build another, this time with more modern styling and appeal.
As I Walk Through the Valley…
“Everything I own is Black or White” states the client. Black & White it is then. We couldn’t just opt for a flat white either. This bike had to pop.
Big. Wheels. These monsters were sourced by the good lads at Rollies Speed Shop, and although they cost a pretty penny were definitely a worthwhile investment. 21″ on the front, 18″ on the rear, and wrapped in Avon Cobra rubber.
Street 500 pics
Street 500 parts
- Hardtail frame conversion performed by Smoked Garage
- 50 spoke Fat Daddy rims (21″ Front / 18″ Rear)
- Avon Cobra tyres
- Custom pearlescent white paint work
- Clip on handlebars
- Custom made front/rear fenders
- Custom made springer seat
- Custom made tank strap
- Forward Controls
- LED lighting
- Side mounted numberplate
- Hand made battery/electrical housing
- Custom made exhaust, heat wrapped
Street 500 specs
- ENGINE1 Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- BORE 2.72 in.
- STROKE 2.6 in.
- DISPLACEMENT 494 cc (30 cu in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO 10.5:1
- FUEL SYSTEM3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- EXHAUST Black two into one
- LENGTH 87.2 in.
- SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN7 25.7 in.
- SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN 28.3 in.
- GROUND CLEARANCE 5.7 in.
- RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG) 32
- TRAIL 4.5 in.
- WHEELBASE 59.8 in.
- TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION 100/80-17
- TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION 140/75 R15
- FUEL CAPACITY 3.5 gal.
- OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER) 3.3 qt.
- WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED 492 lb.
- WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER 514 lb.
- ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD J1349
- ENGINE TORQUE2 29.5 ft-lb
- ENGINE TORQUE (RPM) 3,750
- LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.) 28.5
- LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.) 28.5
- FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD Estimated City/Hwy
- FUEL ECONOMY5 64 mpg
- PRIMARY DRIVE Gear, 36/68 ratio
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST 14.272
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND 10.074
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD 7.446
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH 6.006
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH 5.037
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH 4.533
- WHEELS, FRONT TYPE9 Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- WHEELS, REAR TYPE Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE 2-piston floated front and rear
- LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- GAUGES 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap