Like some sort of deranged swamp beast dragged from the murky depths to fight dastardly criminals and protect everyday citizens like you and me – the Toxic Avenger is nothing short of Beastly. The terrifying growl it emits when you pull the throttle you’ll be forgiven for mistaking it for a bike much bigger than a 500.
The one-of-a-kind handmade exhaust was meticulously pieced together from individually laser cut sections of stainless pipe, and gives off a freakin incredible growl. The frame was chopped in half and rebuilt as a hardtail (certified by a licensed engineer). We took a King Sportster tank, chopped it in half and widened it, modifying it to fit the frame. The rusted out patina finish coated in a high gloss gives it a truly unique look.
✅ Bobber pics
✅ Bobber parts
- 18″ thin spoked wheels (Black Bike Wheels, USA)
- Custom seat & cafe racer cowl (Tuffside, USA)
- Subframe modfications
- Custom exhaust with Lossa Reverse Cone muffler
- Rearset foot controls
- Clip on bars
- Bar end LED indicators, mirrors
- LED taillight/indicators
- 5 & 3/4″ LED Hoglights headlight
- Custom made side panels
- Custom matte grey paint
- Modified air intake with K&N pod
- Custom speedo mount
✅ Smoked Garage reviews
✅ Bobber Street 500 for sale
✅ Street 500 specs
- ENGINE1 Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- BORE 2.72 in.
- STROKE 2.6 in.
- DISPLACEMENT 494 cc (30 cu in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO 10.5:1
- FUEL SYSTEM3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- EXHAUST Black two into one
- LENGTH 87.2 in.
- SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN7 25.7 in.
- SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN 28.3 in.
- GROUND CLEARANCE 5.7 in.
- RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG) 32
- TRAIL 4.5 in.
- WHEELBASE 59.8 in.
- TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION 100/80-17
- TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION 140/75 R15
- FUEL CAPACITY 3.5 gal.
- OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER) 3.3 qt.
- WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED 492 lb.
- WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER 514 lb.
- ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD J1349
- ENGINE TORQUE2 29.5 ft-lb
- ENGINE TORQUE (RPM) 3,750
- LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.) 28.5
- LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.) 28.5
- FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD Estimated City/Hwy
- FUEL ECONOMY5 64 mpg
- PRIMARY DRIVE Gear, 36/68 ratio
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST 14.272
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND 10.074
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD 7.446
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH 6.006
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH 5.037
- GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH 4.533
- WHEELS, FRONT TYPE9 Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- WHEELS, REAR TYPE Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE 2-piston floated front and rear
- LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- GAUGES 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap