Contact [email protected]
This bike is a fairly well-defined customer order.
These were the specifications:
Super sporty appearance, neat pressure in the engine, big wheels and powerful brakes. Design and paint based on the Lamborghini Aventador (which the client already has in his garage).
And most important: Easy to use and easy to drive.
For this bine we chose our TBR framework.
132mm caster, 1780mm wheelbase, + 125mm length (vs HD Softail) and 36 ° steering angle. With such data, a functional and well mobile custom bike is created. In addition a 120R Screamin ‘Eagle engine for the necessary Bums combined with current HD technology and electronics for easy handling.
Air suspension front and rear for a decent ground clearance and a 260er tire running in the middle.
Two big 340mm floating discs with radial calipers ensure a good deceleration even with the 23″ front wheel.
Screamin ‘Eagle engine video
Screamin ‘Eagle engine parts
- Owner Stephan
- Construction Year 2016
- Engine Harley-Davidson Twin Cam 2016
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Primary NH Power
- Power 140 PS / 190 NM
- Carburator Screamin‘ Eagle EFI
- Air Cleaner Rebuffini
- Ignition Harley-Davidson
- Manifold / Muffler Thunderbike
- Frame Thunderbike Dragster
- Steering Head Tilt 36°
- Swingarm Thunderbike RS Singleside
- Suspension Thunderbike Air Ride
- Handlebar Thunderbike
- Grips Thunderbike
- Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders Thunderbike
- Forward Control Kit Thunderbike
- Fuel Tank Thunderbike
- Fenders Thunderbike
- Elektric OEM Harley-Davidson
- Headlamp Thunderbike
- Seat Thunderbike
- Front End Thunderbike 1.5° Rake
- Front Rim Thunderbike Monoblock 4.0×23
- Front Wheel Avon 130/60-23
- Front Brake Caliper Thunderbike
- Front Brake Disc Thunderbike 340mm
- Rear Rim Thunderbike Monoblock 9.0×21
- Rear Wheel Metzeler 260/35-21
- Rear Brake Caliper Nissin Perimeter 6-Piston
- Rear Brake Disc Thunderbike Perimeter 21“
Screamin ‘Eagle engine images
Media Ben Ott
✅ For sale in United States
H-D Fat Boy