Contact [email protected]
Model H-D V-Rod
What on earth, except the 97 centimeter wide flyer bar should fit on this bike? With Kellermann’s almost classic BL 1000 handlebar end indicators, you have to be careful which driveway you steer through.
Of course, there’s also the forward-mounted footpeg system and the flat seat perfectly fitted between the dummy tank and the rear fender for the only real flying position on the V-Rod. Stretched out with limbs outstretched, you can already recognize an oncoming V-Rod by its characteristic silhoutte.
Even at the rear, there’s no question who’s boss here: thanks to our swingarm conversion, a 280 rubber burns itself into the asphalt, set in motion via our Spectacula Pulley. When stationary, the Fat Mary is flattened with the Thunderbike Air Ride and shows off all its chrome glory.
Our Spectacula wheels aren’t called that for nothing. In this high-gloss version, they are among the most eye-catching wheels we produce. The multi-part custom wheel in curved 6-spoke style was originally developed for our show bike Spectacula of the same name.
- Thunderbike Spectacula Wheel
- Thunderbike Swingarm Modification
- Thunderbike Air-Ride Suspension Kit
- Thunderbike Pulley Spectacula polished
- Thunderbike Primary Offset Pulley
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Spectacula
- Thunderbike Rear Fender Recall 280
- Thunderbike Seat Plate
- Thunderbike Custom Tank Dummy
- Thunderbike Front Fender Recall
- Thunderbike Side Mount Licence Plate Bracket short
- Thunderbike Handlebar Flyerbar 1” chrome
- Harley-Davidson Hand Grips Chrome & Rubber small
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Kellermann Micro 1000 DF 3in1 LED turn signal set
- Thunderbike Turn Signal Load Equalizer
- Harley-Davidson Switch Housing Kit, chrome
- Thunderbike Rear Turn Signal Bracket