Ducati Diavel reviews:
Ducati Diavel history:
The Ducati Diavel is a motorcycle model produced by the Italian manufacturer Ducati. It was first introduced in 2010 and was designed as a cruiser or power-cruiser, with a hybrid of sport bike and cruiser features. The Diavel features a large 1198cc engine, producing approximately 159 horsepower and 95 lb-ft of torque. It is also equipped with an electronically controlled ride-by-wire system, which provides three different riding modes (Sport, Touring and Urban) that adjust power delivery, traction control and ABS settings. The Diavel has a distinctive aggressive and muscular design, with a low, elongated shape and a large rear wheel. It also features LED lighting technology, a TFT instrument panel and Brembo brakes. The Diavel has received positive reviews from critics and riders, who praised its performance, handling, and style.
Ducati Diavel specs:
- Engine 1,262cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled V-twin; 8 valves
- Bore x Stroke 106.0 x 71.5mm
- Transmission/Final Drive 6-speed/belt
- Fuel Delivery Electronic fuel injection w/ 56mm elliptical throttle bodies
- Clutch Wet, multiplate slipper and self-servo; hydraulic operation
- Engine Management/Ignition Ride-by-wire/TCI
- Frame Steel trellis
- Front Suspension Fully adjustable 50mm; 4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension Monoshock, preload and rebound adjustable; 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brake Brembo M4.32 4-piston caliper (base)/Brembo M50 4-piston caliper (S model), dual 320mm discs w/ cornering ABS
- Rear Brake Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, 265mm disc w/ cornering ABS
- Wheels, Front/Rear Cast aluminum; 17 x 3.5 in. / 17 x 8.0 in.
- Tires, Front/Rear 120/70-17 / 240/45-17
- Rake/Trail 30.0°/5.1 in.
- Wheelbase 63.6 in.
- Seat Height 29.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight 487 lb./492 lb. (S)