Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout customized “LE MANS” by Thunderbike
Breakout for sale
Like our other GP Series bikes, we named the conversion after a Grand Prix race track, this time the legendary course in France GP S “Le Mans”. The S stands for “Special” for the new SE Big Bang 131 Cui engine, with about 2.2 liters of displacement the fattest, what the Screamin’ Eagle catalog has recently to offer and it stands for our Slamtail – our new, improved chassis.
Not only the engine – the entire bike plays in the top class: single-sided swingarm, powder-coated monoblock wheels made of CNC-milled aluminum in 21 and 23 inches, huge brake discs with radial calipers, a first-class chassis and a high-quality paint job.
At the rear, we’ve treated the Softail Breakout to a newly developed shock absorber in the form of the Slamtail, which can be adjusted hydraulically in height at the touch of a button and has decisive advantages over an airride. In the fork we use a new damper system from Bitubo, with which compression and rebound can be perfectly adjusted.
The high quality paint is a modern interpretation of the times of Lotus and John Player Special by Ingo Kruse Design. Le Mans is one of the most traditional race tracks, so it should be a traditional paint job. The color scheme documents the historic racing character and at the same time accentuates the sporty format of the bike.
Breakout customized parts
- Harley-Davidson Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather Performance Air Cleaner, black
- Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle Stage IV 131 ci Kit black/highlighted
- Harley-Davidson Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather Billet Aluminum Filter Cover, black
- Thunderbike Exhaust System Grand Prix
- Thunderbike Headlamp Cap black
- Thunderbike Frontend Grand Prix
- Thunderbike Grips Base Satin black cut
- Rebuffini RR90 Control & Switch Set hydraulic, black matt
- Thunderbike Toppers Base
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with housing
- Thunderbike Custom Fuel Tank GP-Style
- Thunderbike Single-Side Swingarm Kit 21” Alu
- Thunderbike Pulley Grand Prix
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Streetmaster
- Thunderbike Brembo Radial Monoblock M4 Caliper Set black
- Thunderbike Grand Prix rear wheel 9.0×21
- Thunderbike Grand Prix front wheel 4.0×23
- Thunderbike Front Fender GP Style
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike EFI-Cover black wrinkle
- Thunderbike Timer Cover New Custom
- Metzeler ME888 Rear Tire 260/35VR21 83V
- Avon Tyres Avon Cobra Chrome , Front/Rear, 130/60VR23 (65V)